Join us February 17th for the latest information from specialists in Business Growth during the morning and Technical Training in the afternoon. This is your chance to load up on top-tier industry education! Check out the schedule below and register for as many webinars as you can.
Hosting the webinars live from PDCA National in St Louis, Chris Shank—PDCA National Education—and Liz Hughes—Organizational Health Specialist and Executive Coach from Patrick Lencioni's Table Group—will dialogue before and after each speaker to help the business principles you learn stick!
Contractor College LIVE schedule: February 17th, 2016, 9 am - 4 pm CST
Webinar #1 - Business (Click here to register for Webinar #1):
- 9 am—Welcome with Chris Shank (PDCA Education) and Liz Hughes (Patrick Lencioni Table Group)
- 9:15 am—“Leveraging Generational Differences for Business Success”--Kenneth Pruitt, Diversity Awareness Partnership
Webinar #2 - Business (Click here to register for Webinar #2):
- 10:30 am--"Team Health Tactics To Survive, Thrive, and Advance" - Liz Hughes, Patrick Lencioni Table Group
- 11:45 am—Follow-up Dialogue with Chris/Liz
- 12:00 pm--Lunch/ Moderated Group Chat Open
Webinar #3 - Technical (Click here to register for Webinar #3):
- 1:00 pm-- "Dealing Your Way Into Work: Writing Proposals and Requests For Proposals (RFPs) for Homeowners' Association (HOA) Community Managers" - Randy Fornoff, MTS Painting/ Residential Forum Chair
Webinar #4 - Technical (Click here to register for Webinar #4):
- 2:30 pm - "The Psychology of Color" - Lisa Galavotti-Rea, Color Specialist, Valspar
- 3:30 pm - Q&A Session/Close
Like what you see? The people at PDCA are pros at putting together training content for professional painting contractors. Click on the tabs to the left to learn about more training resources and opportunities at PDCA!
Our 2016 Expo in March will offer over 40 classes in the education schedule, and more than 50 exhibitors at the trade show. Click the Expo tab to the left to learn more.